For ALL Providers
I Want to Attend an In-Person Orientation
If you would like to complete orientation in person, please move to STEP 3 to register for a location site. Once a date and time are scheduled (scheduling will depend on the demand for in-person orientation for that area due to limited staff availability), someone will reach out to you using the information provided in the questionnaire.
Virtual On-Demand Orientation
- Once a program is connected to AlaCEED, they will log in to their account and click the “Learning” tab at the top of the page.
- Providers will need to complete all 3 sections of orientation to earn the certificate. Providers can complete orientation at their own pace, but they must watch each video in order and earn the green check before moving forward to the next video.
- Links to the resources referenced in each video are below each video and can be downloaded and saved.
- Once orientation is complete, providers can download and print the certificate of completion for their records.
- If completing for performance standards or STAR 1, this is the final step.
- If a program wishes to earn a STAR 2 or higher, they will move to Step 3.